Do you feel demotivated and heartbroken when no one reads your blog or hits the like button on your social media posts? We all do it, and it’s something that frustrates social media managers and business owners, especially if this trend continues for an extended period of time.
Simply posting your blogs and creations on social media sites will not reap benefits unless you prioritize using effective tools that enable strategic distribution of your content. Technology has driven amazing innovations over the past 15 years, and if you fail to take advantage of the tools and software available, chances are your business growth will never match that of your competitors. .
Picture : shutter
So how do you make sure your content gets the attention it deserves? Any knowledgeable digital marketer knows the benefits of having access to social media content analysis and distribution tools designed to streamline online marketing strategies to increase efficiency. Having the perfect toolset ensures your content is seen by the people who matter most. To help simplify your efforts, we’ve compiled a list of five social media marketing tools that will give excellent visibility to your brand content:
Primarily a social media management tool created for small and medium-sized businesses, Sprout Social is one of the most widely used tools in the industry. It uses advanced analytics to generate great reports on social content and keyword research. You can easily track the performance of your published content on different platforms and work on new strategies based on these reports.
- Integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- 24/7 content monitoring
- Support for teams, multiple profiles, departments and companies
- Security and ability to set specific levels for roles and permissions
- Complete analyzes and reports
- Support service on premium plans
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Integrates with Feedly
Pricing starts from $59 per month, per user.
Often touted as the leader in social media management apps, Hootsuite includes everything you need to publish, monitor, and strategize your content across all platforms. The analytics are accurate enough to better guide you on content distribution, which ultimately leads to an increase in conversion rate. Hootsuite is an affordable option for businesses of all sizes. It serves all four purposes: publishing, monitoring, analysis, and team collaboration. It is a user-friendly platform that can be mastered without any prior training.
- Easy to understand user interface
- Compatible with all major social networks
- UberUV monitoring solution
- Allows integration of free applications
- API facility to connect to existing marketplace and other trading systems
- Nexgate, Safeguard and Global Relay features deliver impressive compliance
Pricing starts at $8.99 per month.
Adobe Social Networks
Although less intuitive than other tools, Adobe Social is a feature-rich social media management and content integration tool that enables social listening, posting, content moderation, monitoring and analysis . It is best suited for small and medium businesses. Beyond likes and comments, this tool allows you to create and manage deep relationships with your customers.
- Covers several international languages
- Create, edit and share content in the tool
- Integrated social information
- Automatically attach tracking codes to social accounts
- Integrates with Omniture SiteCatalyst data
- Built-in photo editing tools
Prices change depending on the number of users and profiles.
With real-time social intelligence, NUVi is an insightful, data-driven application designed for businesses to track, manage and plan their social media content in a structured way. It’s more like a co-pilot, guiding you in the right directions, especially when you find yourself lost in the woods. Here you will see how your content performs on the go. You can also interact with influencers as soon as someone mentions your brand name.
- Visualization of data in real time
- Report customization
- Track keywords, hashtags, Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) or a combination of search terms
- Real-time, accurate social content reporting
- Publish and schedule content to all accounts from one platform
- Access to in-depth competitor analysis
Pricing depends on a company’s commitment levels. It operates on a “pay for what you need” model.
If you’re new to the game of social media publishing, monitoring, and analysis, Simply Measured could be a great way to test the waters. It provides in-depth social media analytics, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram hashtag tracking and paid campaign performance. Offering a wide range of product variations, it’s a handy tool for businesses of all sizes. It is very useful in determining and adding context in the event of a possible crisis.
- Pulls data from multiple social channels
- Easy-to-export dashboard
- Stellar customer service
- Analysis of social traffic and traffic sources
- Competitive analysis
- Content performance analysis
There are four types of pricing plans offered, ranging from free to advanced and enterprise. Paid options start from $500 per month.