A Sydney-based digital and video guru with a passion for radio and creating great content!
Working closely with the production team, you will lead the charge of creating, producing and executing video and digital content for Kate, Tim & Joel as well as the wider Nova Entertainment network.
You will generate digital content ideas alongside the show, programming, creative and brand teams under the direction of the Director of Digital Content.
While ensuring all content aligns with Nova’s digital content brand and strategy, you will work across our digital channels, balancing social, editorial and video content between broadcasts, station tactics and specials.
This role requires high energy, professional, brimming with talent. Based in our Sydney office, you will work with a dynamic team of like-minded people in a truly collaborative environment.
WHO ARE YOU
You will be a passionate content creator with previous experience in the fast-paced digital world. To succeed in this role, ideally, you will have:
- Three years of experience producing video content (with an amazing reel show to demonstrate it)
- Digital experience on radio or similar media environment
- Experience promoting other forms of content (like podcasts) using video
- Experience using a variety of digital cameras, lighting accessories, and audio recording cameras and equipment
- Advanced experience with Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- An eye for detail and a knack for comedic timing
- Demonstrated use of web CMS platforms
- Demonstrated use of analytics platforms
- Be ready to work for radio hours
- Workplace flexibility (hybrid work model) to support work-life balance
- Additional days off: birthday and loyalty leave, Give back leave, mental well-being days
- Access to learning and development programs and internal opportunities
- Access to health and wellness initiatives (Nova’s Life+ & Employee Assistance Program, mental health training programs)
- Frequent staff lunches and survey celebrations
- And much more !
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Along with your resume and cover letter, please include your showreel and examples of video content you have created that reflect the Nova style.
Note: As part of the application process, you should be prepared to showcase your skills in a practical way if needed.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, what else are you doing as you read this? Apply now!