Not your average social media and creative agency, social pash works with top beauty and lifestyle clients like Ultra Violette, Laneige, frank body and more.
We are looking for a Junior Social Media and Content Coordinator who gets it. Social media is second nature to you, you have an eye for design, you can create a reel in the blink of an eye, and you are eager to learn and grow quickly.
About the role:
Alongside the Founder & Director, you will be in charge of:
- End-to-end content creation including planning, creating, curating, scheduling, writing, publishing and reporting across all social media platforms.
- Community management and outreach, responding to comments and questions, promoting engagement and conversation.
- Produce static and lo-fi video content (think: TikToks, IG Reels & Stories).
- Participate in the filming of ad hoc creative campaigns.
- Monitor the social media landscape identifying trends and informing client strategy.
- Help liaise with creators, influencers and talent managers.
Ideally, you have/are:
- Based in Melbourne, however, the role is mostly remote, so it’s not a deal breaker for the right candidate.
- Recently graduated or studying communications, design, fashion or journalism (but again, not a deal-breaker!).
- Recent experience in a social media role or internship.
- Full understanding of social media and pop culture – you get TikTok and can create a meme.
- The ability to write engaging texts on social networks.
- Passionate about beauty, skincare, lifestyle and fashion brands.
- Proficiency in basic graphic design.
- An understanding of the Australian influencer and designer landscape, particularly in the areas of beauty, fashion and lifestyle.
- BONUS points if you are a content creator yourself!
- A highly organized and motivated human with great attention to detail.
- Full-time role remotely with flexible hours.
- It is do not Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. position. Evening and weekend hours are required due to the nature of social media.
- Preferred June start date.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get started in social media marketing, learn with one-on-one training from the best in the industry, and grow in a small, fast-paced and *FUN* environment (with plenty of flexibility and autonomy !).
Check out @pashsocial IG for a glimpse of our world!